Speaking & Writing
Relevant Speaking Engagements
- “Millennials & the Changing Ecclesiological Landscape” The Charlie Taylor Class, Park Cities Baptist Church, Dallas, TX (August 2021)
- “Millennials and the Missional Movement” Velvet Hearts Ministry fundraiser, Weatherford TX (October 2020)
- Ready for More: Will Millennials Reform the Church?” Palm Queens Women’s Club, Dallas, TX (July 2016)
- “Millennials: Discovering Your Greatness through Christ” Ignite Student Ministries, Texas Christian University, Ft. Worth, TX (April 2016)
- “Millennials at a Glance” private ministry event for parents, Dallas, TX (February 2016)
- “Rebuilding the Walls: The Coming Reformation of the Church” Student Chapel preaching, Gordon College, Wenham, MA (January 2016)
- “Millennials: Key Trends” Millennial Council, Bank of America, Dallas, TX (October 2015)
- “Millennials: Finding Intimacy with God” The Fellows Initiative, Dallas TX (October 2014)
- “Generational Profiles and the Reformation of the Church” Highland Park United Methodist Church, Dallas, TX (January-May 2013)
- “Sara Blakeney: Millennials are Awesome.” The Rabbit Trails Podcast. Hosted by Barrett Harkins and Garrick Roegner. Apple Podcasts, aired March 15, 2021. https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-rabbit-trails-podcast/id1504510406.
- Online guest panelist. “The Nuts and Bolts of Qualitative Research: a Panel Discussion.” The University of Aberdeen. December 11, 2020.
- Blakeney, Sara. “Rachel.” In Hope: Courageously Trusting in God's Perfect Timing. Dallas: Twelve 12 Ministries, 2020.
- Blakeney, Sara. Guest. “Burlap Podcast Episode 20: Ready for More.” Burlap Podcast. Hosted by Paul Shenaman. Apple Podcasts, aired 2017. https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/burlap-podcast-episode-20-ready-for-more/id1225595872?i=1000384255261.
- Blakeney, Sara. Guest. “Time to Revive.” Hosted by Kyle Martin. KCBI Radio, aired 2009.
- Blakeney, Sara. Guest. “Time to Revive.” Hosted by Kyle Martin. KCBI Radio, aired 2008.